31 Days | October 1st-31st
Cycle Town Army, we know you’re always up for a challenge and this year there’s a twist. It’s going to make you stronger, happier and filled with good vibes wherever you are.
Our team fell in love with planks. When we were doing lots of virtual rides and floor work, we sparked a passion for having a core of STEEL. Our planks are effective and fun so it was a no-brainer to include them in Oktoberfest and do them with you every day. Here’s what you need to know about Oktoberfest:
- You pick a challenge level of either 10, 12, or 16 days of riding in the month of October.
- Sign up on our posters in the studio (we’ll have posters soon in both Hingham + Marshfield).
- Smiley Sticker = Ride completed.
- Level up your Oktoberfest by joining our #CTplankchallenge.
- You plank as many days in the month as you can. You do them at home.
- Here’s our recommendation: DO THEM EVERY DAY. Really. We repeat: DO THEM EVERY DAY 😉 It’s like 2+ minutes of your day, make it happen!
- We encourage planks to be a minimum of 90 total seconds. (This can be broken up into 30 or 60 second planks.) You pick the length of time you plank each day. We know you’re going to get stronger as we go.
- We will be sharing plank variations for you to try each week. Stay tuned for our instructor team’s favorites!
- Sign up by adding your name to the posters in the studios or our virtual chart.
- Star sticker = Plank completed.
- Remember Movement de Mayo? When we took our May challenge virtual and we all “sticker emojied” online? Well, virtual is back and it’s perfect for folks who are not yet back in the studio.
- To earn a virtual sticker, you exercise 30+ minutes any way you choose. Ride, run, walk, yoga… you decide! Bonus points for doing one of our on-demand videos 😉
- Don’t forget the plank part from above!
- Sign up by adding your name to our new and improved virtual chart.
- We miss many of you very much! This is a great opportunity for those who are not in the studio to be involved. We’re looking at you Ashley in Chicago, Janet in Connecticut, and Terry in Hingham.
- Virtual Sticker = Emoji of your choice!
LET’S DO THIS 💥