At Cycle Town you can pay per class, buy a package of classes, or purchase a monthly unlimited riding package. View our class schedule, purchase classes online, and reserve a saddle. Here’s some preparation tips to ensure a positive experience.
- Hydrate and fuel. Have a light snack and drink water before class. Bring your own water or you may purchase bottled water in the studio. We have a water station if you bring your own water bottle.
- Dress comfortably. Fitted clothing works best (nothing loose that could get caught in the bike).
- Bring a towel, you will sweat! We sell Cycle Town branded towels at the reception desk.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Arrive 15 minutes early. We look forward to welcoming you and having you meet our team and settle in.
- Proper bike set-up. It’s important for new riders to have on of our team members help you set you bike up correctly. Proper alignment is critical to your success and enjoyment of your ride. Feel free to have anyone on our team check your set-up at any time.
- Prepare to have fun and sweat! Bring good vibes into our studio and support the people around you.
- Check out our frequently asked questions page to learn even more about the studio and ride.