Welcome to Cycle Town! Riding with us will feel like you’re on a road trip to health and happiness with your besties. First, our front desk and instructor team will warmly welcome you, show you around the studio, and help you get set up on your bike. Next, meet the Army. The people around you are your tribe. We believe that human connection and group energy are a big part of the ride experience. Finally, it’s GO time. We get in the zone. The lights dim, the music goes up and we’re off.
Our instructors have a passion for delivering big beats and empowering you to be your best. We ride to the beat of the music and our classes are filled with sweaty intervals and exhilarating choreography. Your ride, your way. We deliver high-intensity and you do what feels right for YOU. Our goal for every class is simple: have a good time as you challenge your body. At the end, you walk out a badass with a smile on your face and endorphins flying!
Let’s get you ready to ride. Here are some pro tips for how to prepare.
- Hydrate and fuel. Have a light snack and drink water before class. Bring your own water or you may purchase bottled water in the studio.
- Dress comfortably. Fitted clothing works best (nothing loose that could get caught in the bike).
- Bring a towel, you will sweat! We sell Cycle Town branded towels at the reception desk.
- We offer clip-in shoe rentals though sneakers may be used if you prefer. Every bike accommodates SPD clips.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE STUDIO
- Arrive 15 minutes early. We look forward to welcoming you and having you meet our team. Give yourself time to settle in.
- Proper bike set up. It’s important for new riders to have one of our team members help set up your bike correctly. (Brownie points if you remember your settings!) Proper bike setup is critical to your success and enjoyment of your ride. Feel free to have anyone on our team check your set-up at any time.
- Good vibes only! Prepare to have fun and sweat. Bring good vibes into our studio and enjoy the company and support of the Cycle Town Army.
- Don’t be a hero. We know it can be intimidating to try something new. It doesn’t have to be! Our entire staff is excited to help you. Please ask us any questions any time. Take it at your own pace. We got you!
Excited yet?! View our class schedule, purchase classes online, and reserve a saddle. You can pay per class, buy a package of classes, or purchase one of our memberships. We recommend our New Rider 3 Pack to start. Check out our FAQs page to learn even more about the studio and ride. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Just sign up for a class and we’ll take care of the rest. We hope to see you on a bike soon!