Outdoor rides and ocean views, here we come!
We’re headed back to the beautiful Paragon Boardwalk on Nantasket Beach in Hull for outdoor beach riding. The pop-up is 4 DAYS ONLY — From Thursday, July 29th through Sunday, August 1st. Nothing better than open air riding with a salty breeze 🙌
Here’s what you need to know:
- Paragon schedule and signups are live here. We recommend advanced signup!
- Ride is a 45 minute Rhythm Ride, including weights. Dip in the ocean is up to you!
- Must purchase “Single Outdoor Ride” (existing packages and monthly memberships do not apply.) Purchase your ride here.
- Bring a towel and water (rental shoes will not be available, sneakers are fine).
- Street parking available.
- Hingham and Marshfield studios will be OPEN for those loving the blue lights experiences.
We can’t wait to see you on the boardwalk, Cycle Town Army!