Meet Frank. He is a familiar face at Cycle Town and it’s about time you got to know him better…
Frank runs the desk. You probably know him for his sly smile and his swift check-in. I know him for his brilliant ideas on how to make us run more smoothly and his ability to fix everything. Frank is the best.
Before joining us, Frank was working as a mutual fund portfolio manager, heading a consumer credit division. He recently transitioned out of Wall Street finance and is exploring his own consulting opportunities and getting to know the Hingham community. He loves Cycle Town and our schedule works great for him.
Here are some basics about Frank…
- Frank is from Long Island. Yes, he played lacrosse, but no, he doesn’t have an accent.
- Frank is not my husband. Frank is Anne’s husband. Josh is my husband. Both Josh and Frank have dark wavy hair. They both went to Colgate. They both have gotten good at riding to the beat. Confusing, I know.
- Frank and Anne met in business school at UVA. On their first date he ordered oysters because she likes them. He had never eaten a raw oyster, and could barely get one down, saying “I think they’ve gone bad…” He looked like a wimp but Anne applauded the effort. He then proceeded to spill a bottle of red wine in Anne’s lap. Luckily she was wearing black, and thought it was funny. They are the best couple.
- Frank and Anne have lived in Hingham since August.
- Frank is matter of fact and does not like explanation points or smiley faces in emails or texts. So of course I send him a few every so often just for fun. ! 🙂 ! <3 !
- Frank loves dogs…and most other animals. But he screams when he sees a spider.
- Little kids under age 2 love Frank. Instantly. It must be his beard. No, we don’t offer babysitting.
- Frank is a great cook. He cooks a gourmet dinner for Anne every night. I’m so jealous.
- Frank likes weird juices. Spicy ones.
- Anne and Frank’s family call him the IT department because he can solve almost any electronic or computer problem.
- When he’s not spinning, Frank likes to weight lift and play basketball.